Saturday, August 27, 2005

Monday Afternoon, and A little updating

okay, so this blog has been idle almost all summer due to the fact that I don't really do anything much with languages over the summer. However I thought It was time to post considering my RUSSIAN CLASS starts Monday! hooray! yeah, I'm also fixing the little thingy on the side that tells who everyone is. I don't have Mr. Shields this year, I have Mrs. Bugansky aka Señora Bey. For Russian my prof. is professor Barber, I assume that she is a native Russian speaker though because her first name is Svetlana which I think is an awesome name.

I'm a little nervous about the first week of Russian for one reason...I'm missing two classes due to the Fair. (I show goats on two days) So yeah, that's the only reason I'm a little apprehensive. I'm also rather redundant. Anywho...That's about it and I'll Let you people know about what happened the first class or two asap. (It'll be a little hard 'cause I'm living at the fair for the week but I might be able to post after class, but before I leave for the fair Monday.)

No comments: