Sunday, August 27, 2006

Summer Slacker

Okay, it's not my fault that I don't do enough with language in the summer, usually, I"m too busy getting goats ready for the fair. Okay, now that that's said, down to business. I figured this would be a good time to post since Russian Class starts tomorrow. I'm nervous and I don't know why because I've done this before. Jon-Michael who is going Post-secondary full time at a different college told me it was a waste because I"m only taking two classes and Practically the only thing I've been taking is Russian. I would just like to say PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTT to him. lol. Personally, I don't think it's a waste. I am preparing myself for my career and not paying a penny for it. Sounds like a good deal to me!

I got a call from Abeline Christian University the other day. I found out they had an international studies program. Which was something I didn't know. I did some searching, and some calling and got some interesting information. I know have a christian college on my list of places to apply, which makes me feel a little better. You see all of the people at our church this year who graduated are all at the same christian college, you don't know how many times I heard the phrase "And I (We) praise God because our young men and women have chosen to attend a christian college." So I have this ongoing joke that next year it's going to be "Let's all pray for Abigail because she is going to burn for all eternity for going to a state school." Okay, Maybe it's only funny if you're there. Whatever.

Okay, I'm gonna wrap it up now. I'll let all of you (non-existent) readers how it goes tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have forgotten everything...

No comments: