Monday, May 09, 2005

Post Secondary

I'm hoping to be accepted at Kent State for Postsecondary which is where I take a couple of college classes and get both college and high school credit for it. If I do get accepted, I want to take a language class but I don't know which one to take, Kent has like ten or fifteen languages!!

On the national French test, I got sixth in the state.Shana, another girl who took it got first. She only missed two!

Russian stopped. It was rather discouraging. we only had three showing up regularly and it felt like we weren't learning anything.

On the other hand, I've been having fun with french. I've been going to Yahoo France and Amazon France and looking at all the interesting things. Tomorrow we have a test in french and then we're doing a unit all about culture. I can't wait!!!

No comments: