Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Nifty Language Links

Okay, so this is really the last one for the day, I promise. I was looking for some cool clip art for this blog when I realized that I have no post for cool links. So... This post is now known as Nifty Language Links. There will be a link to just this post on the left side bar of the blog. I'll update it whenever I find another cool link...

Foreign Language News and Newspapers- This site has newspapers for like 8 different languages. Including Russian, French, Chinese and Italian.

Enchanted Learning- Okay so this is actually a resouce for teachers. However it offers printable coloring books in several languages including French, Swedish, and Dutch. *The link takes you to the french page. The links to other languages are at the bottom.

Language Guide- This probably has to be one of the coolest sites I've ever seen. You can click on one of several languages and the site will take you to a place where you can choose a category and then it uses quicktime to pronounce the words you click on. Languages include Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Hebrew and Arabic.

No comments: