Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Russian?

Everytime I think I know what I'm doing, something changes my mind. On Monday, my russian prof. Told me that I had a talent and I should major or minor in russian. So maybe I'll do something with Russian Translation and possibly work for the FBI.

I'm sorry I don't update this blog as often as I used to. See, Neat stuff happens in at least one language class a day but I've gotten in trouble and my parents changed the computer password. Again. So I can only get on every couple of days. By the time I do, all the cool stuff I had to say has been forgotten.

Okay, back to Russian. If I got a B.S. In russian translation, I could have more job opportunities than if I did french. Though I could actually get a double B.S. In two languages...Hmm... If you would like to see what Kent State has in the way of translation, here's the page:

Overview of the Bachelor of Science in Translation Major.

That's only if you care...

I'm thinking I should go to Russia though the thought of going there scares me to death. Going to France doesn't. I think it's because Russia is farther away, and in a way I think it's more foreign because of the Cyrillic alphabet. I'd be worried I wouldn't be able to figure out what was going on.

I do have to admit that I do like Russian. It's a pretty language, both written and spoken. I don't know what I'm going to do...

No comments: