Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Oh yeah...The little Kids...

I forgot... So Last Thursday, five girls (including me) Went to teach some basic french to the gifted students at the middle school. They were so cute and little. It was really precious listening to them try and pronounce the words. There were three boys and one girl. All of the people I went with came back talking about how well the little girl did in pronunciation. Yet I have to disagree with them. She did eventually pronounce them correctly, but there was one little boy who like had everything right off. It made me wonder if he has the same type of gift I do? hmm... Anyway, we're going again tomorrow. I'm excited because not only do I get to skip half of french, but I get to play with cute little kids. :-)

Dad said that he'd look into putting a Russian font on the computer so I can share some of what I'm learning. However there is nothing yet. Maybe if I keep bothering him...

*Dad if you're reading this, please work on installing a Russian font. or a way that people can see the Cyrillic alphabet...*

1 comment:

Joe Clifford Faust said...

The Cyrillic font should already be on as a system font. The trick is getting Blogger to recognize it. We may have to flip languages in your Blogger control panel to get it to work. Or else do the alphabet in a graphics application and display it as a gif or jpg. We'll experiment and see what happens.